BOMA Meat Market buys only the best, tastiest lamb in South Africa.
- Whole or half lamb.
- Lamb chops.
- Leg of lamb: whole with bone or deboned and rolled with our tasty spice blend.
- Curry or BBQ lamb sosaties; deboned, pinwheel lamb rib.
- Lamb knuckles and neck for tasty winter comfort food.
- Oven baked ribs available. Ready to eat, soft and juicy.
High quality fresh chickens are prepared specially for BOMA Meat Market.
The cold chain is maintained and monitored throughout: - from processing to BOMA Meat Market’s shelves.
- Fresh, whole chicken or portioned in thighs, drumsticks, wings and breasts.
- Versatile smoked chicken fillets, soft and juicy.
- Stir-fry chicken.
- Flatties, whole or portioned. Flavours include lemon and herb, BBQ, peri-peri and mango.
- Delicacies to braai or oven-bake include deboned chicken thighs rolled in bacon, chicken wings in BBQ, or lemon & herb.
We only use the best quality meat for our home-made cold cuts.
Our home-made cold meats include:
- Smoked and cooked ham; Pastrami; beef slices, tongue, salami, bierwurst, fleischwurst and others.
- Sausages: Chorizo, Dutch smoked sausage, Cocktail sausages, Viennas, Bockwurst, käsegrillers, Frankfurters and Russians.
- Pickled tongue and Christmas ham are available from time to time.
- Deboned, stuffed and rolled leg of lamb is available on order.
Biltong and Dry Wors
BOMA Meat Market offers a variety of biltong and dry wors prepared with your health in mind, e.g. biltong flavoured with salt and pepper only. Popular choices include homemade Metenden, cabanossi and salami sticks.
Biltong baskets, packed according to customers’ selection and size, are excellent gifts.